Cheap & Delicious Cheese Tart!


Price:
Box 16 pcs for RM15.
Box 25 pcs for RM25.
RM7 delivery to Kajang via runner (not sure the exact location of this seller).
Usually cheese tart that I bought cost >RM1.60 per pieces.

Flavours:
Blueberry, strawberry and nutella. You can mix it if you want.

Seller:
Ketuhar Farah. 012-3997976.

Review:
I always have soft spot for desserts, but due to Movement Control Order (MCO) it's really hard to buy any desserts from bakery shop; since it's not essential service, they not allowed to open. 😵 I was craving really bad that I start searching for it in some delivery pages in facebook.

I was so lucky that I found a reasonably cheap and delicious cheese tarts, despite that I've never ordered with this seller before. I've tried few cheese tarts from different shops, and this is one of the best cheese tarts that I've tasted. I have few shops that I will go to satisfy this craving of mine. Kahkah!

Compared to other cheese tart, it has a lighter taste of cheese with stronger taste of the flavour. The crust is crunchy and it goes well with the flavour. Since there's lesser taste of cheese, it makes us feel less full (compared to tart with stronger taste of cheese) and keep on munching. 😍 Nyum nyum!